6.22.2012

Trend: Do it Like a Dude

So lately I have been kind of obsessed with the trend of tuxedo inspired styles on women. I think it looks super chic and trendy. Tuxes can go anywhere from uber manly to pretty sexy. By the way, I feel like a total Man Repellerright now (love you Leandra!) Tuxes have been worn by A list celebs and even sported on haute couture runway shows.  This trend can go as light as wearing a little neck tie or as extreme as wearing a three piece tux. My favorites are the black and white ones, but they can also be so much fun with just a touch of color in them. This summer I can totally see myself wearing a bright color blazer, bandage skirt, paired with a flouncy black bow tie.  I think tuxes are the perfect way to put an edgy twist on a classic and  timeless piece.







On the Lovely Leighton Meester


In Prable Gurung's runway show


On the adorable Kardashian ladies


Blake Lively looking as sexy as ever 


Miley adds her own feminine twist. 







No comments:

Post a Comment