11.25.2012

MFA: Mario Testino

Post cards from the exhibit.

      Recently, my mom and I went to an incredible Mario Testino photography exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. For those of you who aren't familiar with Mario Testino, He is an English photographer who is most famous for his fashion and editorial photography and portraits of celebrities/models. The exhibit is called In your Face and it certainly holds true to its title. The exhibit featured many beautiful, risqué, and somewhat offensive (in a good way) pieces. Of course Testino included the three G's, Gwyneth, Gucci, and Gisele. The exhibit also featured the most godlike woman on earth, yes I am referring to Kate Moss. I really recommend this exhibit, it was totally amazing.

One of my favorite Testino photos, unfortunately not in the exhibit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment