9.20.2012

My Main Man Balmain



My absolute favorites from my favorite RTW collection this year.

       I know what you're thinking, Maddie we just ended New York fashion week why are you just now talking about a collection that debuted in March? I've been eying this collection for about a month and a half now and finally gotten around to writing up on it! I swear if love at first sight isn't real than neither is this collection. I am dying for every single on of these looks. Detail is something very close to my heart. If I become obsessed with a piece of art or a clothing piece, it most likely means that the detail is exquisite and Balmain's Autumn Winter collection does not disappoint. Balmain has always been a favorite of mine. One of my favorite Balmain moments in hollywood is the battle for best dressed with these gorgeous ladies, not to over rule those women but I think Candice Swanepoel's Harpers Bazar Espana cover wins it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment