10.09.2012

Wash Leather Rinse Repeat

Dress: Rag and Bone, Dress: Alexander Mcqueen, Shorts: Thakoon, Shorts: Theory, Skirts: Alice and Olivia, Jacket: Topshop, Vest: River Island 

       Leather has quite the rep if you ask me! When people think of leather apparel, they mostly think of Steven Tyler and the 90's. This image for you could either be good or bad, I happen to be quite fond of it. This season I am truly obsessed with leather. Jumping outside ones comfort zone and wearing leather garb can be quite a risk. The best way to integrate leather into your wardrobe is to slowly take small risks with subtle items. No one says you have to go to work tomorrow in your Britney red patten leather jumpsuit. Although I'm not gonna lie, that costume may or may not be my favorite Britney music video ensemble. There is a Kate Middleton way to go about wearing leather, not everything has to be extremely offensive Taylor Momsen. I am so excited to get out my leather pieces for this fall. Did I mention I'm wearing my free people leather skirt this weekend? Comment on how you like to rock leather. 



No comments:

Post a Comment