9.10.2012

NYFW Spring 2013 Updates

All of my favorites from these three collections.

Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to say that it is now September. For most of you, September means the end of a lazy summer and the start of a stressful year. But for those of us who spend  our time trying to reach our fullest chic potentials (I hate the word fashionista), September is the most important month of the year. So grab your 5 pound September issues of Vogue and enjoy this beautiful month of September.  

Jason Wu
       Jason Wu when do you do wrong? This season of Jason Wu truly reminded me of a galaxy. I am obsessed with everything this man does especially this season. 

Nicole Miller
      This season of Nicole Miller was all about feminine leather and color. I've always loved Nicole Miller but this season she outdid her self. I'd wear all of the dresses. 

Richard Chai
      This collection has me dying for summer again, not good. Everything in this collection is so fun. Bralettes, pastels and florals are what makes this collection so fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment