8.21.2012

Victoria Beckham: That Silhouette

     

There are many reasons why I am obsessed with Victoria. The first being her I don't give a sh*t attitude. The second would have to be her history with the best girl group of all time. My favorite thing about Poshy is impecable taste in all things fashion. Her clothing line is absolutely exquisite and perfect for many body types.  But what I love about Victoria Beckham's label, is that she has found what I think is the perfect silhouette. The length is extremely modest but still sexy. These dresses flatter stick thin girls and girls with a little curve to them. With a pair of pumps and this dress, a pretty girl becomes a stunning women. 

All Victoria Beckham

Clearly I am not the only one in love with these dresses, because they grace the bodies of some of Hollywoods A listers. What I adore about these dresses is they feel very mature and very youthful at the same time. You have Demi Moore who is a graceful older woman and then you have young model Candice Swanepoel. 

 

Demi Moore, Eva Longoria, Victoria Beckham, and Candice Swanepoel all clad in VB

No comments:

Post a Comment