8.21.2012

Falling into September

Jeans: J Brand, Seven 4 All Mankind. Sweaters: Wildfox. Boots: Steve Madden. T-shirt: Cheap Monday. Cardigan: Topshop. Shorts: River Island.

With September coming I am so excited for the clothes. My favorite seasons for clothes would have to be fall and spring. While this transitioning time between seasons can bring great opportunities for amaze outfits, it can also be quite awkward. Do I wear shorts? Do I put on pants? Will I be sweating in this cardi or will I be freezing without it? We have all been there.  My philosophy is keep your top and bottom opposites. If you wear shorts pair it with a light sweater, or if you love your new motor cycle boots, try it with a fall dress. While sometimes this can make for a confusing and awkward look, other times it can be the perfect early fall medley. My next purchase is definitely going to be one of these light wildfox sweaters. Perfect for fall and layering in the winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment